Al Qusais Car Hunt

A while back I decided I go around a certain area of Al Qusais and shoot some (not all of them) abandoned cars (this was a few hours before...

A while back I decided I go around a certain area of Al Qusais and shoot some (not all of them) abandoned cars (this was a few hours before the AMG spotting I blogged about earlier, I just slacked off on the post processing). I found some rarities, such as the old school G-Wagen and the Z cars, that I thought I wouldn't find in an area like Al Qusais.


Abandoned Porsche Cayman
Classic G-Wagen R107 Mercedes-Benz SL R107 Mercedes-Benz SL 3rd Gen Camaro and Classic Dodge Rolls-Royce Rolls-Royce Classic Dodge R107 Mercedes-Benz SL Datsun 280Z Datsun 280Z Nissan 300ZX Nissan 300ZX E38 7-Series E46 BMW 3-Series Convertible

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eccentric M,
    My name is Chris Spaulding and am writing from Greensboro, NC. Just stumbled upon you blogspot as I was searching for info on exporting cars from Sharjah. Great job with the photos and content. Absolutely love the car hunt! What's the deal with abandoned cars?!? I understand a 1978 Ford Granada being left for dead, but BMWs and Porsche? Can those cars be taken? What's the deal? Actually, I was wondering if you may be able to advise/direct me in the purchase of vintage Lamd Cruisers and Land Rovers. Is there a shop that deals in these cars. I'm looking to purchase 1987 and older vehicles and export them to the US. My brother in law and I are car enthusiasts and have a small Cruiser import business, you can check us out at www.JDMLandCruisers.com. I recently heard aout Sharjah and was told that there are a LOT of older Cruisers there. I have found dealers online but they only sell the newer trucks. Ay assistance you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated. My email is CSSpaulding@me.com. My guess is that coming to Sharjah will be the best way to buy the cars. I'm trying to get a sense if I will be able to locate these vehicle in good condition amd for sale. I'm not worried about the export/import end of this, I've got that handled. Again, your thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. Best regards and Happy Holidays, Chris Spaulding

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris - check out http://www.autotraderuae.com/!

    And Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.