Porsche 911 Turbo S (993) @ Al Hai Motors

I went to Al Hai Motors and spotted a 993 Porsche 911 turbo S a while back, but laziness and procrastination held me back from blogging ab...

I went to Al Hai Motors and spotted a 993 Porsche 911 turbo S a while back, but laziness and procrastination held me back from blogging about it until now. Anyways, I love this color (Teal?) and the interior is nice as well (Beige with carbon fibre trim). The salesman was asking 315000 AED for it (around 86k USD), which seems pretty reasonable as I saw a listing for a black one on the internet for 115k USD, and prices that I've found on message boards are in the 150k USD range. I would've bought it but I don't have the monies :(

Anyways, I looked around the dealership and saw many nice cars, some of which were displayed at the Downtown Dubai Classic Car Show in December 2010. I got to take several pictures until the salesman said that I took too many images while asking about the 911 Turbo S :(. I got to test my 430EX II's abilities, I tilted the flash unit 45 degrees to get the warm looking effect in the pictures. Unfortunately the metal ceiling supports created a nasty hotspot in my pictures that is impossible to remove in Photoshop.

The pictures that were worth posting were the ones of the 911 Turbo S, the other Teal 911 and the Orange Chevelle SS. I didn't bother with the rest as I didn't care at the time and I was drooling over the 911 Turbo S. The other pictures didn't turn out too well; I'll take more pictures the next time I visit the dealership.

This dealership is a must see for a car enthusiast in my opinion, it's located at Salah A Din Road in Deira (within 1 km from Yasmin Building) for those who are interested. If you see a dealership with a Bugatti EB110 in it, that's the one.


993 Porsche 911 Turbo S

993 Porsche 911 Turbo S 993 Porsche 911 Carrera

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice find buddy. Thanks.

    Since you're in Dubai, if you get another catch like the gorgeous 993TTS, let the world know..will ya ! :)

    Enjoy your stay in UAE!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.