Emirates National Auto Museum (ENAM)

I always wanted to visit the Emirates National Auto Museum , which is owned by H.E. Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, also known as the ...

I always wanted to visit the Emirates National Auto Museum, which is owned by H.E. Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, also known as the Rainbow Sheikh (he's not gay lol). I've been planning this for months and I wanted to go during the winter but the car had some issues.

It is located in a remote area past Abu Dhabi. To get there, take the E 11 Road all the way past Abu Dhabi and take the exit that goes to Hameem. Keep going straight until you see a giant metal pyramid (the museum) with a replica Range Rover in the front, and then take a left.

The outer entrances were covered with metal fences, but I saw an opening so I went through. I saw the huge trailer that looks like the globe (called the Globe), and an enormous brown trailer called Al Houdaj. In front of the entrance to the museum was a W116 that was converted to a monster truck.

I wanted to go inside the museum but to my surprise the museum was closed. There was a restaurant next to it with the staff sitting outside so I asked them to see what's up. They said that the museum was under maintenance and will be closed for another month. I was upset that I went all the way for nothing but what can you do, maybe I'll visit them in a few months. What's worse is that their website shows nothing much other than their gallery and location.

Here are the pictures I shot while I was there.


W116 Monster Truck

W116 350SE Monster Truck The Globe Big Trailer

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The globe and the trailer are incredibly amazing... not so sure about the Benz, it too is incredible but is it incredibly cool like the globe and trailer...

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.