2012 Gumball 3000 Arrivals in Toronto

Here is my coverage of the 2012 Gumball 3000 in Toronto, video includes wheel-spins, burnouts, revs and backfires! It was definitely an ...

Here is my coverage of the 2012 Gumball 3000 in Toronto, video includes wheel-spins, burnouts, revs and backfires! It was definitely an awesome night! It's a shame that I couldn't meet Shmee150 in person :(

Unfortunately, there are some editing errors in the video, my laptop cannot handle my Canon EOS 7D's video files. I had to edit them by guessing the image previews and review the video once it was uploaded on Youtube (a process that took 80 minutes!)


Anyways, enjoy the video! Click the link below for some pre-Gumball goodies.







I managed to spot a Fisker Karma and a Lamborghini Aventador side by side before the Gumball Rally!



Aventador

Karma's a...

Different Worlds

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.