BMW i3 Prototype at Emirates Road

While on my way to the Dubai Autodrome for their Morning Track Day event on September 28 2012, I spotted a BMW i3 Prototype on Emirates Roa...

While on my way to the Dubai Autodrome for their Morning Track Day event on September 28 2012, I spotted a BMW i3 Prototype on Emirates Road. Initially I had no idea about the model of the prototype, although I had assumptions of it being Japanese or Korean (or even Italian or French) due to the body shape and the words "Hybrid Test Vehicle" stamped on the back.

Soon after I posted one of the images on Flickr, a user by the name of GermanCarScene suggested that the car resembled a BMW i3. I then did a Google image search using the terms "BMW i3 Prototype" and numerous images that resembled the car that I saw popped up. I was quite surprised that it was a BMW, as it doesn't look like one.

This is my fourth prototype car that I've spotted, and the second that I've blogged about (the first being the Hyundai Elantra prototype that I spotted in 2011).

Speaking of the Dubai Autodrome Track Day event, I'll post some pictures of the event up soon. Although it will take a while due to the fact I am busy with other stuff and I also have some other blog articles to post as well. They're up now!

Anyways, here are the pictures.


Flamboyant Camouflage 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.