Lamborghini LM002 Replica in Sharjah

I spotted a weird yellow Lamborghini LM002 Replica in a garage shop in Sharjah. It's been a long while since I've seen pictures of ...

I spotted a weird yellow Lamborghini LM002 Replica in a garage shop in Sharjah. It's been a long while since I've seen pictures of this thing. Yes, there are shots of this thing on the internet if you look really hard.

I've seen it once a few days back but I didn't have the chance to grab shots of it.

From the outward and inward appearance, it looks like the base car was a late 90's or early 00's American SUV, like Chevrolet Tahoe or a Cadillac Escalade.

These are the best shots I could come up with. I only had my Sony point and shoot with me. Even with that I stirred up a lot of attention from the employees/visitors of the garage and the truck wash besides it. I didn't bother going inside the garage for better as I was strapped for time and asking for permission takes too much time for me. I won't take more shots either as I don't want more attention.

There was also a SLS AMG in there, what it was there I have no clue. I also see Ferraris from time to time as well, which is strange as it's a random garage in Sharjah.


UPDATE: A few weeks later I spotted it again at the same location and I managed to get a video of it!

After some hard Googling, I have found out that this is called the CAVMI Desert Shadow, with CAVMI being "Canadian All-terrain Vehicle Manufacturing Inc.". The company became defunct in 2004.

Video includes several angles of the car, including some failed startups! Weird thing is that the people who wanted to start it up claimed that they weren't trying to start it up, but I knew better.









Desert Shadow

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Found another one in Riyadh. Managed to get to owner to bring it our to the sanda, its fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.