2 Aston Martin One-77 Q-Series at The Dubai Mall

I managed to spot two, not one, but two Aston Martin One-77 Q-Series at The Dubai Mall on Thursday October 4 2012! I was having a brea...


I managed to spot two, not one, but two Aston Martin One-77 Q-Series at The Dubai Mall on Thursday October 4 2012!

I was having a break from shooting a Mansory Stallone that was there earlier (blog post coming soon), and that's when I saw a silhouette of a white Aston Martin One-77 from afar. Being the curious person that I am, I went for a closer look. My friend, who was slightly ahead of me, notifies me that there are two One-77's, with the other being a grey one. I didn't notice the grey one at first as it was dark and it was able to blend into its surroundings due to its grey color.

All was fine and well, until a few minutes later my friend tells me that they're not regular One-77's, they're actually One-77 Q-Series! For those that don't know, there are only 77 One-77's, 7 of which are Q-Series. It is in the same vein as the Bugatti Veyron Supersport, where approximately 38 are made and 5 of them were World Record Editions (WRE). I don't know much about the Q-Series, as there is little information about it on the internet. My guess is that it could be Aston Martin's special division.

The unique feature of these One-77's is that there is a hint of red on the front lip and also have red carbon fibre side mirrors. They have a Q logo on the side windows, with the grey one also having a "Q by Aston Martin" slightly above the side rocker panels as well. These features are absent on other images of the One-77's I have seen on the internet.

The grey One-77 was listed for sale at Al Ain Class motors, although I have no whereabouts of the white one's past. I'm guessing that it was ordered directly from the manufacturer via the Aston Martin dealership. There is another One-77 listed on Al Ain Class Motors as well, but that is a regular One-77, and should not be confused with the one in this blog post. The grey One-77 created some buzz when images and videos of it in the dealership surfaced on the internet.

This is the first time that I've seen a One-77 in the flesh, let alone a One-77 Q-Series. These One-77's definitely made my night! Reminds me of October 7 all over again!

The second video was taken by my pal 4WheelsofLux. Click the link below the video for some pics!






ERMAHGERD!

Double the Insanity.

Jackpot!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.