Dubai Car Spotting, Then and Now (10 Year Comparison)

Here's a comparison of Dubai car spotting with pictures taken in 2002 and 2012. I've stumbled upon a picture of a Lamborghini Murci...

Here's a comparison of Dubai car spotting with pictures taken in 2002 and 2012. I've stumbled upon a picture of a Lamborghini Murcielago taken in 2002 on Flickr while doing a search for old Dubai pictures. I've posted a picture of it along with a picture of a Lamborghini Aventador below it.

The picture of the Lamborghini Murcielago was taken at (or near) Jumeirah Beach Hotel in 2002 (according to the EXIF data), while the picture of the Lamborghini Aventador was taken at The Dubai Mall in 2012. Please note that the picture taken in 2002 is not mine, as I was too young to be spotting back then.

I'd love to see some pictures of car spotting in Dubai in the '80's, '90's or even the early 2000's. If you have any and would love to share them, please post the link of the image in the comments section or drop me an e-mail at eccentric_m(aht)yahoo.com (replace the (aht) with the @ symbol, I've done this to prevent spam).

PS: Damn, that Murcielago looks so clean!



IMGP3840 
Giallo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.