Hamriyah Port

A few days ago I decided to take a drive around Ajman, and I somehow managed to stumble upon Hamriyah Port. I managed to take some pics (but...

A few days ago I decided to take a drive around Ajman, and I somehow managed to stumble upon Hamriyah Port. I managed to take some pics (but not too many).


I was amazed that the area was unusually quiet. Being a city boy, it was something I wasn't used to.


Only in Ajman will you find traffic lights with countdown timers.

I then headed to the nearby beach which wasn't crowded (which is a good thing), but there were a couple of families having fun on the beach. This is an area I will consider in the future if I wanted to go to a beach. I also managed to take a shot of this.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice pictures.

    The Hamriyah port is in Sharjah. It's part of the Hamriyah Free Zone. My folks live 15 mins from the port. It's quintessential suburbia, of Sharjah. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get to the beach from Emirates Road?

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.