Car Spotting 2011: Highlight of the Year

First and foremost I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year and have a pleasant 2012! Moving on, 2011 was the first year that I have ...

First and foremost I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year and have a pleasant 2012!

Moving on, 2011 was the first year that I have gone car spotting. During the year I have seen a lot of awesome cars, from Bugattis, Ferraris, Maseratis and so on. With all the exotics that I have spotted, it is difficult to find a clear winner for 2011. So which car is the winner? Click the link below the image for the winner!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The car that was my Highlight of 2011 is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!



Super Luck

Super Luck

SuperSport...SuperAwesome!

Attention Grabber

SuperSport...SuperAwesome!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.