Mansory G-Couture at The Dubai Mall

So I'm back to the UAE after an awesome 3-month stay in Canada, and I decide to drop by The Dubai Mall a day after I arrive. I spotted ...

So I'm back to the UAE after an awesome 3-month stay in Canada, and I decide to drop by The Dubai Mall a day after I arrive. I spotted this Mansory G-Couture, which is based on the W463 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG.

This is the 5th G-Couture made, out of a total production run of just 7. It comes in White and Black Carbon Fibre exterior and a White/Black interior. Virtually all the black bits of the exterior of the car are in Carbon Fibre, including the dashboard inside the car!

Other noteworthy spots are a Balloon White Aventador and a Mercedes-McLaren SLR Roadster. Compared to the other times it was a bit disappointing though.

Here's the video!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.