Blog layout and past articles...

I've just realized that my past articles have become messed up. Some of the articles' images are missing, the lengths are too long, ...

I've just realized that my past articles have become messed up. Some of the articles' images are missing, the lengths are too long, etc. I did some small modifications to my blog layout, such as modifying the post template. I also deleted several images from my imageshack account as I was nearing the limit, which resulted in many of my past blog articles having broken image links.

I will do my best to restore the layout and images in the next few days. Unfortunately, I can't promise that all of the images will be fully restored as many of my past images (especially my Digital Rebel XS/1000D pictures) are only in my external hard drive, which is left back in Canada.

I apologize for any inconvenience!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.