Dec. 3rd Downtown Dubai Classic Car Show 2010 (56k warning)

I got a chance to head down to Downtown Dubai on December the 3rd to visit a classic car show that was hosted by Emaar at the Emaar Boule...

I got a chance to head down to Downtown Dubai on December the 3rd to visit a classic car show that was hosted by Emaar at the Emaar Boulevard. There were a variety of classic cars out there, some as old as a '20's Ford Model T to something more recent like a Bugatti EB110, and there was even a Batmobile! All in all, I enjoyed the show and got to see and take pictures of various classic exotics.

I took a LOT of photos (around 220, filtered down to 126). I was impressed by some of my shots, but many left a lot to be desired. Shadows ruined some of my shots (like the yellow 'Cuda), and the shutter speeds were way above what my pop-up flash could handle. I should look into getting a 430EX II in the future.

Anyways, click the link below to see the rest of the photos (126 photos, 56k warning), critiques and comments are welcome.


































































































































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.