Click here to read more!

I have a thing of taking lots of pictures and then posting it in my blog, so I added a new function that "hides" most of my pictur...

I have a thing of taking lots of pictures and then posting it in my blog, so I added a new function that "hides" most of my pictures in the main page, but with a click of a link at the bottom of each blog post, all the pictures are shown.

Credit goes to Blogger Templates for their simple guide for adding this hack.

The only drawback is that this link shows on all blog posts, whether I want it or not, or suffer from not having this function at all. I think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.