3 of a kind R8's

I spotted 3 Audi R8's at the infamous front valet parking area (near Harvey Nichols) at the Mall of the Emirates. Yeah I said it, they...

I spotted 3 Audi R8's at the infamous front valet parking area (near Harvey Nichols) at the Mall of the Emirates.

Yeah I said it, they're VW (oops, I mean Audi) R8's. Call them what you want but at the end of the day they're just VW's, and they're ugly and overrated, but seeing three of these at once in one area isn't a common sight.

I don't like Audi R8's (they're not good looking IMO), but seeing three of these at once in one area isn't a common sight.

UPDATE: For those that don't know, I've decided to edit some parts of this blog post as to sound less offensive and hypocritical (I like Lambos, even though they're owned by VW AG). I still don't like Audi R8's though, as I'd rather get a Ferrari 355, 575M or a VW (oops, I mean Lamborghini) Diablo SV/SE30 for that kind of money. I also uploaded a 1280px version as well.


3 of a kind

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.