Neglected Lotus Excel

It seems that I have a knack for running into abandoned, classic and/or obscure ( or weird ) cars over here. I saw a Blue R129 SL 60 AMG (...

It seems that I have a knack for running into abandoned, classic and/or obscure (or weird) cars over here. I saw a Blue R129 SL 60 AMG (not sure if it's real or not) near a garage in Al Nahda Sharjah, and I spotted another one (in silver) in Jumeirah a year back, but it was a fake though. I also spotted a yellow Qvale Mangusta at a garage near the Mall of the Emirates. I've also seen several older Benzes such as the Pagoda SL and W108 280SE coupe at a tire shop, and an old Rolls-Royce plus several other old and/or abandoned cars in Al Qusais. Lately, I've run into and abandoned and neglected Lotus Excel in a parking basement (how'd I stumble there?!) and took some shots of it (note the old G-Wagen in the back). It looks similar to a Mk II Toyota Supra, and according to Wikipedia it shares some parts from it as well (with Toyota being a major shareholder of Lotus at the time).


Neglected Lotus Excel



Neglected Lotus Excel

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sort of like this abandoned Eclat I saw!

    http://karakullake.blogspot.com/2010/10/carspotting-67-lotus-eclat.html

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.