Awesome Cars in Toronto Part 2: Yorkville Edition

Last week I managed to head to Yorkville, which is a district located in downtown Toronto is famous for being a high-end shopping district....

Last week I managed to head to Yorkville, which is a district located in downtown Toronto is famous for being a high-end shopping district. It's also a good spot for car spotting in Toronto, from what I've seen on the internet. I've seen a good amount of exotics, including a silver Porsche Carrera GT and a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera although I was unable to see a Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir which appeared the day before. Here are some of the pictures that I've snapped up while I was there.



Aston Martin Vantage


430

458 Italia

Generation gap

Superleggera



Porsche Carrera GT

Bentley Arnage

Pagoda

Alfa Romeo 2000 Spyder

Audi RS4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.