Italian Car Day @ Woodbridge (August 26 2011)

I got a chance to visit Italian Car Day on Saturday August 26 at the Boyd Conservation Park at Woodbridge, Ontario. I liked the turnover of...

I got a chance to visit Italian Car Day on Saturday August 26 at the Boyd Conservation Park at Woodbridge, Ontario. I liked the turnover of the cars at the event, all the major Italian car makes were well represented at the event. There was even an ultra rare Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet California Series II, although there was no F40 :( (well you can't have everything). Even the parking areas had some serious heat with a 360 Challenge Stradale, Dodge Viper ACR, Porsche 930 Turbo, 997 911 GT3 RS, to name but a few.

Overall, the event was an enjoyable one for me as I've got a chance to have some insight into the Italian car scene in Ontario. A huge thanks to the organizers of the event (Gary et al.) for making all of this happen!

Here are some of the pictures that I took at the event. Click the images for higher resolution versions of the images.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.