Bugatti Veyron Super Sport @ MoE (7 October 2011)

I normally don't post my weekly car spotting photos (or post much for that matter) on my blog (but I do it on my flickr ), but I feel t...

I normally don't post my weekly car spotting photos (or post much for that matter) on my blog (but I do it on my flickr), but I feel that this car is awesome enough to warrant a blog post.

It was a Friday afternoon, and I was sitting on the bench next to Starbucks at the Mall of the Emirates (the one near Harvey Nichols and the valet parking area) to get some rest, as there were no cars that I haven't snapped. Fast forward a few minutes and I see the front of a car which looked a lot like a Bugatti Veyron. I got excited and got up ASAP and walked towards it as fast as I could to get a better view and shots. I soon realize that it's not a regular Veyron, but a Veyron Super Sport! (More info about it here.)

I managed to get a lot of shots of it (around 80, just to be safe), although I filtered it down to just 3. I did have a hard time taking good shots as a lot of people crowded around it and some were even posing for shots. This is one of my best finds of 2011, if not of all time.

Anyways, here are the shots.


SuperSport...SuperAwesome!



SuperSport...SuperAwesome!

Attention Grabber

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this would of been pure fire on scd :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon - I agree, there's always e46fanatics but few people post there...(sorry for the late reply though)

    ReplyDelete

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.