Dubai Motorshow 2011

I decided to head to Dubai Motorshow 2011 on Saturday Morning and these are the pics. I decided to go with quality over quantity, which is...

I decided to head to Dubai Motorshow 2011 on Saturday Morning and these are the pics. I decided to go with quality over quantity, which is the reason why I limited my coverage to a few exotics. I somehow missed several awesome cars as well (such as LF-A, 1 of the 3 Grand Sports, Aston V12 Zagato, etc.) due to them not being there when I was there, camera/lens not focusing right or from ignorance.

Click the link below the image for more pics!


911 Turbo




Subaru Techinica International

ASMA G-Wagen

Brabus SLS

Brabus 800

Brabus 800

Brabus Rocket 800

Mustang

Performante

Super Trofeo Stradale

Virage

Grand Sport #1

Grand Sport #2

MC Stradale

De Macross GT1

The first

Vision ConnectedDrive

Quattro

458 Spider

MP4-12C

C-X75

Zeppelin

Mansory Duo

The Veyron Trio

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.