Porsche Club Track Day at the Yas Marina Circuit

Yesterday evening I managed to head to the Yas Marina Circuit for a track day hosted by the Porsche Club, which was highly recommended to m...

Yesterday evening I managed to head to the Yas Marina Circuit for a track day hosted by the Porsche Club, which was highly recommended to me by a friend. I managed to get several shots of the cars at the track. Unfortunately my track shots weren't too well, as my telephoto lens' max aperture was 4.0-5.6 and my camera only went to ISO 1600 (which also introduced some unwanted noise), which kept my shutter speeds low.

Anyways here are the shots (click the link below the image for more)!



GT Brothers

Track Ready

Carbon GT

Carbon GT Interior

Dark Chocolate

911 GT2

Final Corner

Lineup

Carbon GT

Carbon GT

993

Classic Duo

GT Brothers

GT Brothers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.