Image Thieves

I hate image thieves! Especially those who blatantly do it and get more exposure than me! One example is this YouTube moron Daeye666 , wi...

I hate image thieves! Especially those who blatantly do it and get more exposure than me!

One example is this YouTube moron Daeye666, with his video Dubai Cars 2012. Most of "his images" are mine which were copied out from my Flickr page! What's even sadder is that he has more views than me!

I've sent a complaint form to Google, let's see how this pans out.

PS: Maybe I should stop posting my images...

Update (25/8): YouTube replied back, saying that they have insufficient evidence to remove the said video. I'll try to reply back with them with more evidence.

Update (31/8): I finally managed to reply back to YouTube, although this time I was more concise. I included specific links to the images along with the timestamps in the video. I hope Google does something about it, although I have a feeling that they won't. :(

Update (5/9): Great success! The video has been removed! Thanks Google! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.