2012 Marques d'Elegance at the Paletta Mansion

On August 19 I attended the 2012 Marques d'Elegance which was hosted at the Paletta Mansion, which is located in Burlington facing La...

On August 19 I attended the 2012 Marques d'Elegance which was hosted at the Paletta Mansion, which is located in Burlington facing Lake Ontario. This location provided a stunning backdrop for this event, which goes nicely with the cars that were in the show. Aside from the car show there was a fashion show and a wine tasting area as well, although I didn't check them out as I'm not a fan of such things.

Unlike Italian Car Day, this event was not limited to Italian cars and various non-Italian cars were well represented. Various dealerships were there to promote their cars as well, such as Ferrari of Ontario and Pfaff Audi and Porsche, to name a few. Some of the interesting cars that I saw were the Ferrari 599 GTO, 599XX, Ford GT, Porsche Carrera GT (I couldn't catch it on camera) and the 911 Turbo S (964), Aston Martin DB4, BMW Z8 and the BMW M540i, to name a few.

Overall I had a blast! I managed to capture a few shots and videos of the cars at the show and I managed to see some leave! You can check them out below!

Also, I would like to thank the organizers for their effort on putting on a great show. I also would like to thank the car owners for taking their time in bringing their cars to the event as well!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.