Mansory Bel Air at The Dubai Mall

I have spotted a Mansory Bel Air at The Dubai Mall on November 2 2012, which is based on the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe. Although I...

I have spotted a Mansory Bel Air at The Dubai Mall on November 2 2012, which is based on the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe. Although I am not a fan of Mansory, it looks alright in my opinion. At first I had no idea of the model name but I knew it was a Mansory as the body kit and the rims just screams Mansory! After some research I figured out that its model name was Bel Air.

I can't help but think of the intro theme song of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air whenever this car pops into my mind.

Anyways, enjoy the video! I apologize for the length due to the fact the owner did not park the car!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.