New Kids on the Block (2013 Aston Martin DB9 and Vanquish, and Range Rover Vogue SE)

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy :( Anyways, I was able to spot several 2013 models from Aston Martin and Range Rover in ...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy :(

Anyways, I was able to spot several 2013 models from Aston Martin and Range Rover in last few weeks. They were the Land Rover Range Rover Vogue SE, Aston Martin DB9 and Vanquish. Click the link below the image for more stuff! :D

Range Rover was spotted at The Dubai Mall, DB9 was spotted on a truck on Sheikh Zayed Road, near Mall of the Emirates, and the Vanquish was spotted near Port Khalid in Sharjah.


Facelift

Vogue

Vanquish



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.