The End, sort of.

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. Unfortunately, I had to prematurely end my stay in the UAE, due to personal reasons. I s...

All good things come to an end.

Or so they say.

Unfortunately, I had to prematurely end my stay in the UAE, due to personal reasons. I sort of saw this coming due to the fact that as a foreigner, I could not stay there forever. This has caught me by surprise as I had planned some things in the following months that I had to cancel out.

What will happen in the future? Nothing much out of the ordinary, as it will be the usual but at a much slower pace. I will mostly be concentrating on my Facebook, and will dedicate time to my Flickr, YouTube and Instagram pages. The blog will be neglected, as usual.

I will NOT be killing the whole thing off any time soon as I intend to make this a long term endeavor. I will try my best to be active to the best of my ability. I have a good amount of content from the past that I haven't uploaded yet, and now might be the best time to upload them alongside current stuff.

Thank you all for your support throughout the years and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.