Blog Decay

As some of you may know, my blog is in a decline, both by the amount of content and the views. As a result of this, I am going to put a halt...

As some of you may know, my blog is in a decline, both by the amount of content and the views. As a result of this, I am going to put a halt on my blog posts indefinitely. This is because the amount of free time I have is decreasing and it is difficult to manage several social networking websites and blogs while trying to balance out personal life. Also, I think that contributing to this blog yields little, ie. I get less views if I were to reduce or give posting on Flickr/Facebook/etc. and devote most of my time blogging here, as most of my views are from Flickr/Facebook/etc.

I may return to blogging, if the time permits, but I don't know when. I had a good run and would love to return to blogging again.

I apologize for the dedicated fans that I gained from this blog (all 5 of you). Also, apologies for any inconvenience.


Mehran


PS: You can check out my other profiles in other websites by checking out the links on the right of this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.